Saturday, November 7, 2009

Democracy in the US

Is this democracy in the US? Is this what we are trying to push onto other countries? This is what men and women in our military are sacrificing their lives for?

Is there any wonder why I want to leave the US? Its not just my mother-in-law, its that politics here is so vile and so full of corruption and lies it might as well be a 3rd world country run by a dictator. Nothing gets done without honest debate, and we haven’t had that in the US for decades now, and its just getting worse, not better.

I’ve never hated the US, but every time I see shit like this, I start to, little by little.

If you don’t like what I’ve written, and think, ‘well if you don’t like the US get out’, donate money to send me away. Frankly the faster I get out the happier I’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment