Thursday, September 30, 2010

NSFW – Thesis on sexual partners

babyalien

Well to start off that’s kinda how the day was. We was thrown to the wolves like babies to the slaughter. In other words our first time on the phones. And we actually talked to real, live people (how disgusting!!)! But I did have a bit of fun, I had one call that was a little kid going ‘goo goo ga ga gee gee’. One girl in my class had a drunk person call. Yeah, its gonna be like that. Fun times. The redeeming thing is that it pays pretty good, and it looks like I am going to have 2.5 months of full time hours before I get put on casual part time, so not too bad at all.

And to round out what the topic was…. Follow the link below. Just don’t read it at work.

http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-fuck-list-goes-viral-gallery

Its bloody hilarious. The wifey is currently reading it and chuckling heartily.

1 comment: