Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Canadian turkey weekend everybody!

Going up friday to see my dad in Gimli and having turkey, coming back sunday for turkey with mom. Mmmm mmmm good!

Work has been ok, even though some of the program stuff is going over my head, but I’ll get it eventually. The sad thing is that the stuff I am struggling over is in a program that is getting phased out. So even though I’m busting my balls over learning it now, its gonna be gone in a few months and I’ll have a new program to learn.

I missed a yelling, pissed off lady today though. The girl I was listening with had a call when I took my break, so I missed out on a really irate caller. :( That would have been awesome. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of good turkey for you! I love long weekends, we have dinner with friends friday night and a turkey dinner as well. The weather is supposed to be in the 20's so should be a great weekend.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete