Sunday, August 21, 2011

Do you like pop?

I do. I probably drink more than I should, but this guy takes the cake.

I do like how he shut the big cola rep down though.

The sad thing? I never knew about this place until I was leaving the LA area. I would have loved to try some of that stuff out.

There is a Manitoba brewer of pop that uses real cane sugar instead of the HFCS used in pepsi and coke. I forget the name though, but I’m going to track it down again and try them out.

Yeah, short and sweet tonight (no pun intended).

1 comment:

  1. I watched the whole thing. What a fascinating guy. I love finding out about people like this who turn their obsession into a career that brightens others' lives.
    I want to try the flower pop and the cucumber pop.

    Oh, and also everything else in his store.

    ReplyDelete