Monday, September 5, 2011

So…… Late again.

Guess I’m not going to win this year. How ever shall I live?

Twas playing games again. One of these days I shall grow up.

Nah…. lol

So mom called today and said she was going to come on tuesday and maybe just stay one night, or till friday. Yeah. Great. Kathy is a little put out because I have 5 days off in a row and we had planned to just spend it alone, and no family coming over here all the time, like it has been for the past few weeks. Ah well.

We also found out my mother’s plans for the winter. They be coming home which means we have to find someplace to be. Not that my mother would mind us being here, but because we need a place of our own. That is our own place. Not that I think family won’t still come around, because they will, but this way we can at least get rid of our storage locker.

I just don’t  know what type of place we’ll have. Rent is insane, not only for price but for availability. With a dog? Yeah, cut our chances even further. We’ll do it, but its going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment